Hi! My name is Megan Parker! You can call me Meg, Meggie, or Megstar. I like South Park, chicken, and video games!
My Thoughts on The Loud House
So I’ve finally seen the first episode of the Loud House, and let me tell you: I LOVED IT!!! This show was totally worth the wait.
For those of you, who are still unfamiliar with it: the Loud House is a cartoon series created by Chris Savino, and it features the voice talents of such voice actors as Grey DeLisle-Griffin, Jessica DiCicco, Nika Futterman, Lara Jill Miller and Liliana Mumy. The show is about a boy named Lincoln Loud, who lives in a big family with his 10 sisters: Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa and Lily. Each sister has a different personality:
- Lori is the bossy oldest sister,
- Leni is the ditzy, fashion-obsessed blonde,
- Luna is a rocker,
- Luan is a comedienne,
- Lynn is obsessed with sports,
- Lucy is the creepy and mysterious Goth/Emo girl, who’s into poetry and always appears out of nowhere
- Lola and Lana are twins with different personalities: Lola is a kind-of-bratty girly girl, who always dresses in a pink princess outfit, whi